- A Washington, DC area address and virtual office.
- Located in Silver Spring, MD we can work as your business development office close to the heart of the nation's seat of government.
- Professional, experienced, and successful business development staff.
- Strategic planning.
- Targeting the right agencies and marketing value-added services to give you a competitive edge.
- Supporting applications for various small and disadvantaged business certifications, 8a, HUB-Zone, Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Native American, Woman-Owned, etc.
- State-of-the-art market research capabilities.
- Automated opportunity tracking services to give you access to the most up-to-date contract and solicitation information.
- Networking with government and large contractor representatives.
Your business will work with seasoned veterans of the government contracting market, dedicated to superior customer service and your business success. We can find just the right teaming partner and help you negotiate the most lucrative teaming arrangement within contractual guidelines.
- Identification and negotiation of teaming arrangements.
- Development of written capabilities statements.
- Business and technical proposal preparation and review.
- Preparation of GSA schedules.
Proposal preparation is an art form that takes years to master. Let us take care of preparing the necessary forms and deciphering the nuances to ensure timely receipt of these valuable contract vehicles. Use our expertise to make the difference between winning and losing a contract.
We will help you make the right first impression that can make all the difference in being taken seriously as a small business player in this multi-billion dollar market. Put our network of government contracting contacts assembled from decades of experience with Federal agencies to work for you. Contact us today to discuss your needs and receive a custom proposal that suits your individual business size and specific financial parameters.